Thursday, December 1, 2016

Review: The Sign and the Seal: The Quest for the Lost Ark of the Covenant

The Sign and the Seal: The Quest for the Lost Ark of the Covenant The Sign and the Seal: The Quest for the Lost Ark of the Covenant by Graham Hancock
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read this book over twenty years ago and while I cannot recall the details, I still remember how compelling of a story it was. I write now because lately I watched a video of Graham Hancock and recalled that I could hardly stop reading this book. Interestingly, it's now the #1 best-seller on Amazon in the Books > Travel > Africa > Ethiopia & Djibouti category.

Thankfully Joe Rogan is a fan of Hancock's work and has interviewed him several times. Here's his latest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H5LC...

View all my reviews